If you're looking for a natural way to improve your health and appearance, Dead Sea salt is definitely worth trying! There are so many benefits to adding this naturally occurring salt to your skincare routine.
What is Dead Sea salt?
Dead Sea salt comes from the Dead Sea, which is a lake in Israel. The water in the Dead Sea is so salty that it's impossible for anything to live in it. However, people come from all over the world to experience a bath in these special healing waters, for good reason.
What makes Dead Sea salt so special?
This unique type of salt has numerous health benefits. The salt from the Dead Sea has ten times the minerals of ordinary salt. The minerals like magnesium, calcium, sodium, and potassium give Dead Sea salt many properties that make it great for the skin and health.
- Moisturizing: You might be surprised to find Dead Sea salts are very hydrating for your skin. The high concentration of magnesium strengthens your skin and helps to seal in moisture.
- Calms irritated skin: Soaking in Dead Sea salts can help soothe painful and inflamed skin caused by allergies, eczema, acne, and psoriasis. The hydrating properties help to calm itchiness, while various minerals (like sulfur) are potent antimicrobials that can target the source of breakouts and allergies.
- Detoxifies the skin: The high mineral content of Dead Sea salt also draws out minerals from the skin. Your skin is cleaner and detoxified, leaving it looking and feeling refreshed.
- Improves circulation: Soaking in a Dead Sea salt bath can help to improve circulation. It can help to relax the muscles and promote blood flow, which can leave you feeling energized and refreshed.
- Soothes sore muscles and joints: There’s a reason Dead Sea bath salt is such a popular choice for calming tired, aching bodies. In addition to promoting better circulation, the minerals also have strong relaxing properties.
- Relieves stress: Speaking of relaxing, soaking in a Dead Sea salt bath is a great way to unwind and de-stress. The warm water and soothing salts can help to calm the mind and body, leaving you feeling relaxed and peaceful.
- Promotes better sleep: Who wouldn’t sleep better after a soak in Dead Sea bath salts? When your body and mind are comfortable and at ease, it’s a lot easier to drift off.
How to Use Dead Sea Bath Salt
Soaking in a Dead Sea salt bath with warm water can help the minerals to absorb better, increasing the benefits. Use a cup or more of salt per bathtub, depending on the size of your tub. For best results, soak for 15-20 minutes so the minerals can fully absorb into your skin.
If you're looking for a natural way to improve your skin health, try our Dead Sea Bath Salt. You'll love the results!